Our customersA+E Consult is there for small and medium companies as well as private individuals with questions about soil.
Our services might range from an initial study when buying or selling property, a periodic orienting soil test or an exploratory soil test to find out the current state of the land, right through to the decontamination of minor or serious soil pollution.
Our customers include:
- - textile manufacturers;
- - metal processing companies;
- - furniture factories;
- - petrol stations;
- - garages;
- - car repair shops;
- - construction companies;
- - property developers and estate agents;
- - insurance companies;
- - care centres;
- - etc.
We can provide reference lists of our own experience in studies or decontamination of the following types of pollution:
- - chlorinated solvents (volatile organic chlorides: perchloroethylene, trichloroethene,
- dichloroethene, vinyl chloride, 1,1,1- trichloroethene etc.);
- - diesel, heating fuel, lubricant oil (mineral oil);
- - petrol (BTEX: benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene);
- - MTBE;
- - heavy metals (lead, chrome, zinc, copper etc.);
- - white spirit, MEK (methylethylketone), 2-butanol;
- - phthalates;
- - nitrates, ammonium, chlorides, etc. ;
- - etc.